For all the fun stuff from week one, including my prequel short story, excerpts, The Big Idea, blogs and reviews, see my first wrap-up post.
This week, the fun continues!
If you’re in the Seattle area, I’m doing a reading and signing at the University Book Store on Thursday at 7 PM. Come and say hi!
Blog tour continues! Reconnaissance: Point of View as a Precious Resource
A great review at A Bitter Draft.
An excellent, thoughtful review, also from Booksmugglers.
Excellent review, including my short story The Penitent Damned, from Fantasy Book Critic.
Excellent, on-target review by another reviewer at SF Signal.
An interview with me at Wilder’s Book Review.
The Thousand Names Blog Tour
Launching The Shadow Campaigns
- Recruitment: Introducing the cast of The Thousand Names, featuring excerpts! (at I Smell Sheep, 7/3/13)
- Training: Using History to Build a Fantasy Society (at SF Signal, 7/4/13)
- Deployment: We’ve Come a Long Way (at The Qwillery, 7/5/13)
- Reconnaissance: Point of View as a Precious Resource (at Anne Lyle, 7/8/13)
- March!: Maintaining Forward Momentum, Or, Things Should Happen In Books (at The Book Smugglers, 7/9/13)
- The Day of Battle: Writing Battle Scenes (at Suvudu, 7/10/13)
- The Pursuit: Planning a Series (at Fantasy Book Critic, 7/11/13)
- The Butcher’s Bill: Kill Your Darlings, featuring an exclusive excerpt! (at SciFiChick.com, 7/12/13)
More to come! (Updated 8:29 AM PST, 7/12/13)